All is well on this end with the PAST Morton's Neuroma...but I wanted to check in with all of you, my readers from various countries, to see how things were going. I get emails and Google Hangout blips from time to time, but I would love to hear a few things from YOU:
- Are you currently struggling with a painful MN?
- What have you investigated so far, in terms of correction?
- Are any of you using any of the shoes I have listed?
- Have any of you done the sclerosing, and if so, how is that going?
- How did you find this blog?
- Has this blog been of any help?
- Or any other info you want to share.
As I mentioned, my neuroma is completely gone. I have been able to run and lift in my VFF (my favorite shoe for Arizona) frequently. It is such a blessing to be able to say that and share that success. Hopefully you are able to share in it as well.