Thursday, October 9, 2014

Feedback from you!

Hi everyone,
All is well on this end with the PAST Morton's Neuroma...but I wanted to check in with all of you, my readers from various countries, to see how things were going.  I get emails and Google Hangout blips from time to time, but I would love to hear a few things from YOU:

  • Are you currently struggling with a painful MN?
  • What have you investigated so far, in terms of correction?
  • Are any of you using any of the shoes I have listed?
  • Have any of you done the sclerosing, and if so, how is that going?
  • How did you find this blog?
  • Has this blog been of any help?
  • Or any other info you want to share.
As I mentioned, my neuroma is completely gone.  I have been able to run and lift in my VFF (my favorite shoe for Arizona) frequently.  It is such a blessing to be able to say that and share that success.  Hopefully you are able to share in it as well.

God speed,
Shane



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments and/or replies respectful.