Saturday, August 18, 2018

I've written the Morton's Neuroma book!

Hey everyone,
Shane here. Just a heads up as this will be one of the final posts on this blog. A while back I decided to write a book which will basically serve as the platform, in addition to the Facebook page I created a while back. Facebook is an easier platform to update, share, and has better reach than this website when it comes to speed and control.

All that to say, there might be one more post on this blog, and then everything after that will be on our Facebook page, so please reference that, along with the book that I will be publishing in September 2018 (coming very soon)!

In the book, the details will be very clear on what I did, what options you should know about, and it's been condensed for easy reading. Anyone over the age of 10 will be able to read it - there are no crazy doctor-level words to make me sound smart - it's all in plain English, and can serve as a great guide if you or someone you know is wresting with Morton's Neuroma.

Be blessed,
Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments and/or replies respectful.