Thursday, August 30, 2018

My book in finally here and ready for order!

I will cut to the chase - my book has finally been published! You can buy it here on Amazon. Click here for the direct page.

As I had mentioned in my last post, with the book now being online, and most of my content now being on our Facebook page, this blog will no longer be updated. I suggest you Like our Facebook page and follow updates there.

To those around the globe that have had to deal with Morton's Neuroma, there is hope, so don't give in. I am proof that it can be healed without surgery and all types of other non-sense that might be thrown at you. Always listen to the doctors, but never feel pressured or cornered; it's your body and you need to be able to live with whatever choice you make.

Be blessed,
Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments and/or replies respectful.