Sunday, July 6, 2014

More progress

So, I figured I would get another update on here for everyone.  Since my last post I have moved from Kansas to Arizona.  As you can imagine, that put quite a strain on my foot.  However, I am pleased to tell you that it held up beautifully.  In fact, I think it actually helped the process along in terms of properly strengthening the tendons in my left foot.  Here's why - as I mentioned before, I still wear my Correct Toes, and I was even wearing them while moving heavy items.  By allowing proper toe splay, I believe the foot position experienced more natural movement and contraction of muscle tissue.

Anyhow, long story short, I still stand by the approach I took toward restoring my Morton's Neuroma.

Be blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments and/or replies respectful.