Monday, July 28, 2014

Vivobarefoot Evo Lite

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to share an update - I recently found an awesome deal on amazon and was able to snag these bad boys for about $60!  Retail is normally $130.  

As you know, my foot is doing awesome, and these Vivobarefoot Evo Lites are great for a couple reasons:
  1. I can wear my Correct Toes in them (I still wear them because I believe it still helps my foot anatomy.  It took years to get jacked up, and it will probably take a year to get back to a true natural state).
  2. They look great.  It's good to have footwear like this because it is also a great conversation starter if you want an ice breaker to help people realize they might be wearing expensive garbage for shoes.
  3. They are zero-drop and they have wide toe boxes.  Very natural layout and design.  Big score there.

So, as you can imagine, if you happen to be in the market for good shoes, I still suggest the Altra brand, as well as Lems, but these Evo Lites are really sharp and they might be a great match for some of you.  You can read the reviews on amazon to determine your sizing.  I normally wear a U.S 12.5 or 13, and I ordered these in the 47, which is also what I wear for my Vibram Five Fingers.

Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments and/or replies respectful.