Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Injection #3: Done!

I just left my podiatrist's office after my third dehydrated alcohol injection for my Morton's Neuroma.  He tries to keep the maximum number for any patient at 3.  Which, by the way, if you are in the Kansas City/Overland Park area and need what I consider a good podiatrist that will take time with you, Dr. Jacob Goldstein in Gardner is someone I would recommend.  Granted, I don't know his position on everything, but I think he tries to do his best with people.

Anyway, before I went in for this injection, for the last couple of days I have been at approximately 60% decrease in Neuroma sensitivity and pain, overall, which is HUGE in my book.  Especially since so many people claim to have long, drawn out timelines, most of which have very little success, eventually leading them to surgery...which seems to have a low satisfaction rate by patients.  And in some cases, they have recurring nerve problems due to "stumps" and other soft tissue dilemmas.

Either way, as I said from the beginning, I will beat this thing, and I hope to help other people that need a real way to stop the root cause immediately and get the nerve and foot anatomy back to a position where lifestyle does not take a backseat!       


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments and/or replies respectful.